Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I find I am most productive when I stay busy and focused. My goals to be successful, in-shape, and a published author keep me motivated. Since I just moved my youngest child out of the home, I set up a home office/gym.

The biggest changes are that I am now a Beachbody Coach and jewelry designer.

For myself, I use the new 22 Minute Hard Corps videos with Tony Horton and actual armed forces veterans. In Texas, I used P90X (the original) and Insanity to drop 30 pounds in 3 months. I will write a post that details my weight loss/gain experiences over the last 20 years. It has been an uphill battle to keep weight off. I want to inspire others to realize their fitness goals.

This crazy ride called life is exciting and wonderful. My manuscript is nearing the final stages, ready to send to beta readers. I have enough jewelry to do a small exhibit. English courses are set to begin Aug 22nd and Sept 1st.

Tight deadlines and daily time management planning ensure each of my passions get the attention they deserve. Stay tuned for more details............................

No comments:

Post a Comment