Saturday, March 28, 2015

Leap of Faith

We never know where our life is going to lead us. Choices we made 1, 5, 10 years ago affect what we are doing today. I have a five year plan for myself, but no specific career goal in mind. I believe right now, at this time in my life, that I am going to end up exactly where I belong. Is it a writer? A teacher? A copywriter/editor? Sweeping floors at a college or screenwriting my #1 bestseller into a movie? Who knows. All I know is I plan to be success and exceedingly happy wherever I go. And, thanks to Polyvore, I have the outfits prepared that will take me anywhere. Follow me there too, it's always fun and good times.

Remember, don't sweat the small stuff or stress over that which you cannot change. To do so diminishes the here and now. Always live in the moment and enjoy this roller coaster called life. Growing older isn't a smooth ride, but it is a ride not afforded to all. Spend time every day to meditate and be thankful for all that has happened.

Go where the opportunities are, for you never know what awaits you "over there".

No comments:

Post a Comment